Can a third person be punished for intrusion upon habitation by living in a married couple’s house for the purpose of extramarital affair?
● The Supreme Court decided to hold an en banc public hearing with the Chief Justice and all Justices present for cases 2020Do12630 on Intrusion upon Habitation (Justice in charge: Justice AHN Chul-sang) and 2020Do6085 on Violation of the Punishment of Violence, etc. Act (joint intrusion upon habitation / ...
● The Chief Justice appointed 89 law school graduates on May 1, 2021 as research judges. On May 3, 2021, the appointees will have appointment ceremony at their respective courts: two high courts, Patent Court and district courts across the country.
●Total 99 research judges were appointed this year, in consideration of the demand and capacity of the respective jurisdictions of high courts: 95 law school graduates and 4 JRTI graduates.
■ What is a trial by videoconference?
○ Parties, witnesses, expert witnesses do not have to appear in a courtroom. They can participate in a trial using equipment for videoconference.
○ Deciding to hold a trial by videoconference
- The bench decides to hold certain trials via videoconference after considering all circumstances including its necessity and conditions that meet trials by videoconference based on the appropriate law.
○ Log ...